The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hamadryad x 1
- To enter the battlefield, talk to Morangeart in the Tavnazian Safehold (G-10 on the main floor).
- A character must have reached Chains of Promathia mission, chapter 2-5 or above, to receive access into Monarch Linn.
- Morangeart will give you the Monarch Beard key item.
- Proceed through Riverne - Site A01 or Riverne - Site B01 to Monarch Linn.
- You will be able to choose one of the four ENM battles at the battlefield. Only one of the four battlefields in Monarch Linn can be completed every 5 Earth days.
- The Hamadryad is susceptible to: Sleep, Lullaby, Gravity and Bind. It is immune to Charm.
- Upon engaging, the Hamadryad will have an extremely potent Phalanx effect. In order to dispel this effect, you must attack him with magic of a randomly selected element, typically ninjutsu and cheap black magic spells.
- At random points during the fight, the Hamadryad will regain his Phalanx effect, which can be dispelled in the same way as before.
- At random points during the fight, the Hamadryad will gain a potent Blaze Spikes effect. This can be dispelled in the same manner as the Phalanx effect.
- The Hamadryad is highly evasive.
- The Hamadryad has a moderate Auto-Regen effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.