The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn from an hour to an hour and a half (60-90 min.) on repop after last death around E-9.
- Appears on Widescan between a Goblin Butcher and a Goblin Ambusher below the listing of Sylvestre in the area
- Can spawn only during Daytime. Depops if not claimed by nightfall (16:00 for this NM). If allowed to depop, pop timer is reset.
- Hit my Warrior (sync'd to lvl.19) for 90-111, additional effect slow on one out of the four hits it took to kill me.
- Confirmed an additional effect slow on hits, landed one on me after my 5th fight against him.
- Can Double Attack like normal Mandragora, combined with the odd Additional Effect: Slow it took my lvl. 37WHM/BLM out in 12 hits. 35-47 for normal hits, 75 critical, wearing Magna gear.
- Easily Soloed by 64SMN/32WHM Summoned Fenrir and used an extremely low Dagger (lvl.12).
- Pretty easy solo by RDM54/BLM23 Had a slightly gimped sub but that didnt matter. Got drop. Ice Spikes helped a lot due to Paralysis.
- Somewhat tough solo by 48THF/24RNG Used about 15 Bloody Bolts or it would have killed me. Also gave me 55 exp. Only had 5 pieces of gear equipped due to farming.
Backoos are Jumbees (Caribbean demons or spirits) described as being short men with long arms and legs, but no kneecaps.
Used in Quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.