|Ghoyu's Reverie||<85|| |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses Hundred Fists several times during the fight and has a powerful added poison effect (30hp/tick). Poison effect was about (80hp/tick) in the mob's 50% health range and became (120hp/tick) at under ~25%.
- At lower HP, Babalu Aye will also use weaponskills more frequently and for more damage.
- Double Claw and Grapple are capable of doing over 2000 damage.
- Susceptible to enfeebling spells.
- Immune to Elemental Seal + Sleep II.
- Despawns if no one has hate after engaging.
Babalu-Aye was a spirit in human form that was responsible for epidemics, both in bringing them upon the world, and ridding them. He was associated with Earth worship.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.