Soul Plate Value: 63-67
|The Garden of Ru'Hmet||78 - 80||119
|A*, L*, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Aggressive only when open, and links only when closed.
- 400+ damage on a WS will cause the Aw'euvhi to close.
- Casts Stupor Spores gaining effect of Sleepga against all party members.
- The Aw'euvhi's in Al'Taieu are Notorious Monsters and wander around the northern part of the map. Upon death, each one provides one of the three cards needed to enter Limbus. The card that is received is based on the section of the zone. All members of the alliance anywhere in zone will automatically receive the Card Key item when it is defeated, even if being in K.O.'d state.
- Both can be defeated solo by certain jobs. (see testimonials)
See the Video page.