The following campaigns will be held starting Friday, September 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).
Campaign Period: Friday, September 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Wednesday, September 30, at 7:59.
- 1 Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
- 2 Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
- 3 Campaign Festa
- 4 Double Unity Accolade Campaign
- 5 Unity Wanted Campaign
- 6 Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
- 7 Combat and Magic Skill Increase Campaign
- 8 Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
- 9 Ambuscade Gallantry Campaign
- 10 References
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
During this campaign, vanquishing specific monsters in the battlefields below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to craft +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and valuable synthesis materials.
) will exchange seals and crests at a reduced rate of 2:1.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience Points and Allied Notes earned from Campaign Battles are doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from union chests is increased.
- The following four Campaign Ops provide special rewards in addition to their normal spoils, including Montiont Silverpieces, 100 Byne Bills, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells, and more:
Double Unity Accolade Campaign
Unity accolade gains from completing Records of Eminence objectives and vanquishing monsters are doubled!
Unity Wanted Campaign
During the campaign, completing Wanted I, Wanted II, and Wanted III Records of Eminence objectives will yield 2 treasure chests of each type.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that must pass before executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
- This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
Combat and Magic Skill Increase Campaign
Combat skills will be more likely to increase while in combat for the duration. Additionally, magic skills will be more likely to increase when casting spells.
Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
) will convert crests and seals at a rate of 2:1 instead of 3:1.
Ambuscade Gallantry Campaign
The number of badges of gallantry earned from Normal and Intense Ambuscades will be doubled once per day.
- * This bonus will reset at 8:00 a.m. (PDT) Earth time and stacks with the effects of Abdhaljs seals.