The following campaigns will commence on Tuesday, October 12, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
Campaign Period: Tuesday, October 12, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, October 31, at 7:59 a.m.
- 1 Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign
- 2 Bonus Bayld Campaign
- 3 Abyssea Campaign
- 4 Adoulin Dial Campaign
- 5 Incursion Campaign
- 6 Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
- 7 High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
- 8 Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
- 9 Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
- 10 Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
- 11 Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
- 12 Omen Light Double-Up Campaign
- 13 References
Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign
During the campaign, adventurers will have a chance to acquire new mysterious items whenever defeating a notorious monster on each floor.
Bonus Bayld Campaign
Lair, colonization, and wildskeeper reives will offer evaluation bonuses throughout their duration, doubling bayld and experience gains.
- The maximum amount of bayld and experience available from a single reive remains unchanged.
During the campaign, the default light values of pearlescent, azure, golden, and silver auras will be drastically increased.
In addition, a blue treasure chest has been placed near Horst in Port Jeuno ( ). Opening the chest will enable you to claim one of the following prizes:
- - Eleven varieties of Atma
- - One Lunar Abyssite key item
- - 100,000 cruor
- Those who have received the rewards in previous campaigns are not eligible.
Adoulin Dial Campaign
A brand-new dial will be added to the Goblin Mystery Box! The Adoulin dial is usable once per Earth day and provides a variety of rewards specific to Seekers of Adoulin content, such as Skirmish stones and airlixirs from Delve.
Further, the chance of receiving equipment from the SP dial will be increased.
- The Adoulin dial is completely free to use.
- At least forty-five days must have passed since character creation to be eligible to use the Goblin Mystery Box.
During the campaign, monsters and notorious monsters will drop one additional item when defeated.
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign
The number of personal drops in the following battlefields will be increased by one, and players will receive either a pluton, a pluton case, a pluton box, a chunk of beitetsu, a beitetsu case, a beitetsu box, a riftborn boulder, a boulder case, or a boulder box.
★Ark Angels 1 / ★Ark Angels 2 / ★Ark Angels 3 / ★Ark Angels 4 / ★Ark Angels 5 /
★Return to Delkfutt's Tower / ★The Celestial Nexus / ★The Savage / ★The Warrior's Path /
★Puppet in Peril / ★Legacy of the Lost / ★The Shadow Lord Battle / ★Head Wind /
★One to be Feared / ★Dawn / ★Divine Might / ★Trial by Fire / ★Trial by Ice /
★Trial by Wind / ★Trial by Earth / ★Trial by Lightning / ★Trial by Water /
★The Moonlit Path / ★Waking the Beast / ★Waking Dreams
- Higher quality items will drop more frequently on higher difficulties.
Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!
Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that must pass before executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
- This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
Macrocosmic Orb Campaign
Vanquishing certain monsters in the following battlefields will occasionally reward players with job cards and a variety of other items. Additionally, Shemo in Port Jeuno ( ) will convert crests and seals at a rate of 2:1 instead of 3:1.
Omen Light Double-Up Campaign
Omen will experience the following adjustments.
Two Omen lights will be activated when vanquishing monsters.
- If the first light is a good one, the second will not appear.