HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought against in the 10th limit quest Beyond Infinity.
- Uses Hundred Fists.
- Normal melee attacks deal additional physical damage with the appearance of Enfire. Ochain will convert this additional damage to MP assuming you block the normal hit upon which the additional effect is attached. As the damage is physical, Barfire will not reduce it.
- Any sort of damage on him is restricted to 100 damage per hit or less, no matter what the source. Antaeus possesses a similar damage resistance.
- Using an Olde Rarab Tail on him causes him to freeze in place and stop attacking for 90 seconds. It also removes his damage resistance during this time.
- Gains stun resistance over repeated use.
- Capable of using any Hand-to-Hand weapon skill; uses weapon skills back-to-back to Skillchain.
- Asuran Fists can reach up to 3900 damage.
- Has extremely high accuracy: his hit rate is capped against a THF 95 in full evasion gear.
- Has party hate; does not become passive until all members in the battlefield are KO'd.
- Approximately 27000 HP.
- (see testimonials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.