|Sword weapon skill|
|Quest:||Unlocking a Myth (Paladin)|
|Description:||Delivers a twofold attack. Enmity varies with TP. Burtgang: Aftermath effect varies with TP.|
|Equipment:||Aligned with aqua equipment (Aqua Gorget & Aqua Belt).|
|Aligned with flame equipment (Flame Gorget & Flame Belt).|
|Aligned with light equipment (Light Gorget & Light Belt).|
|Damage Multipliers by TP:|
|1000 TP||2000 TP||3000 TP|
- Atonement's damage is related directly to the amount of total Enmity accumulated against a monster.
- Rough formula: Damage = (Volatile Enmity + Cumulative Enmity) x TP Multiplier
- The damage from Volatile Enmity and Cumulative Enmity are both capped independently at . Together, the overall damage for Atonement is capped at 1190 at TP.
- +Enmity gear or merits do not affect Atonement damage directly - only indirectly, due to increased accumulation of Enmity.
- Damage Increased by
- Champion's Galea with Weapon skill damage +2% augment will increase damage cap of 750 to 765.
- Correlating Circle Protections
- Counterstance active on mob
- In the Name of Science Gorgets
- Please note, the Gorgets will not increase damage beyond 1190 Cap, but will make it easier to reach said cap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.