The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|East Ronfaure||1||~102 HP|
|East Sarutabaruta||1||~102 HP|
|North Gustaberg||1||~102 HP|
|South Gustaberg||1||~102 HP|
|West Ronfaure||1||~102 HP|
|West Sarutabaruta||1||~102 HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during the Starlight Celebration 2008 event.
- Larger boxes have more hit points than smaller boxes.
- Boxes are resistant to magic.
- All Astral Boxes (at least in North Gustaberg) face east. So if you use Sneak Attack from the west, you'll always get the effect. (Tested on Sylph in North Gustaberg, with 50 times of Sneak Attacks getting the success rate of 100%) NOTE: All Astral Boxes seem to be facing east. Not 100% but very likely from results seen.
- West Sarutabaruta was listed Dream Robe as 0%, however was obtained on first kill.
- The drop rates and items seem highly inaccurate, as to my experience they all drop the same items and with far higher rates then shown here, the key item does not seem to drop if you already have it, resulting in a seemingly-lower rate then it actually is (i would put it about about 33%).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.