The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Title Obtained: Sun Charioteer
|Arrapago Remnants||1||A, L, H, M|
|Arrapago Remnants II||1||A, L, H, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located in Arrapago Remnants floor 7 and Arrapago Remnants II floor 6.
- Does not auto-regen during battle, but will regenerate normally if left passive with no DoT spells.
- Uses all the standard chariot TP moves, plus Mortal Revolution:
- AoE 300-1000+ damage and adds Stun for ~3-5 seconds.
- Absorbed by 1-3 shadows.
- Fairly low Accuracy.
- Always drops exactly two of the above listed armors. It can be two armor of the same type. There is a third slot for a possible Linen Coin Purse.
- Grants no title in Arrapago Remnants II. Must be defeated in less than 3 minutes to spawn Khimaira on floor 6 and Khrysokhimaira Elder on floor 7.
- Defeating the Armored Chariot in Arrapago Remnants (specifically receiving the title Sun Charioteer) is required to complete the quest "An Imperial Heist."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.