The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- One of the five Ark Angels that protect the crystal.
Involved in Missions
Involved in Quests
|La'Loff Amphitheater||75||1||A, L, T(S)|
|La'Loff Amphitheater||113-121+||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
|Easy (i113)||Drop Rate|
- Appears in the battlefield event for Zilart Mission 14: Ark Angels (J-10 La'loff entrance)
- Also appears the battlefield event for Divine Might (regardless of which entrance is used)
- Uses both Call Wyvern and Meikyo Shisui multiple times.
- Uses a unique weaponskill named Dragonfall: AoE 100-300 damage plus Bind, absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Players who defeat him for the first time will receive a Shard of Rage.
Reforged Armor Version
- Fought in Ark Angels II and Divine Might II
- Accessible using Home Point #5 at (J-11) in Ru'Aun Gardens.
- Phantom gem of rage is required for Ark Angels II (all members must possess it, and all members lose it on entry).
- Pentacide Perpetrator phantom gem is required for Divine Might II (all members must possess it, and all members lose it on entry).
- Level is based on difficulty: 113 for very easy, 116 for easy, 119 for normal, and 120+ for difficult and very difficult.
- Uses both Call Wyvern and Meikyo Shisui multiple times. Call Wyvern is used at the time of monster engage. Call Wyvern is used ~1 minute subsequent to Wyvern's death. Meikyo Shisui is used very frequently, at which point he may try to Skill Chain Light.
- Uses a unique weaponskill named Dragonfall: AoE 100-300 damage plus Bind and Blind (Status Effect). It is absorbed by Utsusemi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.