- One of the five Ark Angels that protect the crystal.
Involved in Missions
Involved in Quests
|La'Loff Amphitheater||75||1||A, L, T(S)|
|La'Loff Amphitheater||113-121+||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Escha - Ru'Aun||140||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in the battlefield event for Zilart Mission 14: Ark Angels (K-7 La'Loff entrance)
- Also appears the battlefield event for Divine Might (regardless of which entrance is used)
- Uses both Invincible and Benediction at some point.
- Uses a unique weaponskill named Dominion Slash: AoE 200-300 damage and silence, absorbed by Utsusemi. Bring Echo Drops. Can also dispel important buffs; however, Reraise can no longer be dispelled by this attack.
- Also can use an ability called Shield Strike: Cone Attack ~100 damage and Stun
- Also uses Spirits Within. At high HP, this can one-shot your tank.
- Players who defeat her for the first time receive a Shard of Arrogance.
Reforged Armor Version
- Fought in Ark Angels II and Divine Might II
- Accessible using Home Point #4 at (K-7) in Ru'Aun Gardens.
- Phantom gem of arrogance is required for Ark Angels II (all members must possess it, and all members lose it on entry).
- Pentacide Perpetrator phantom gem is required for Divine Might II (all members must possess it, and all members lose it on entry).
- Level is based on difficulty: 113 for very easy, 116 for easy, 119 for normal, and 120+ for difficult and very difficult.
- Uses Benediction once.
- Uses Intervene after Benediction multiple times.
- Uses Invincible many times.
- Very high evasion.
- A Paladin tank is absolutely necessary, even on the normal difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.