The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Quest Notorious Monster
|King Ranperre's Tomb||109||1|| A|
|Ranguemont Pass||135||1|| A|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for Epiphany.
King Ranperre's Tomb
- This is a solo fight. You do not need to have Rune Fencer set on main job to participate. Trusts are allowed for the fight, but Fellows are not. Buffs, reraise and TP will be reset. Time limit on this fight appears to be 5-10 minutes.
- Go to King Ranperre's Tomb (H-10) and examine the ??? in the middle of the west courtyard to enter map 2.
- Walk through the fake wall at (E-8) and head north to (E-7).
- Check the Hazy Rune behind the Strange Apparatus. Check it again to begin the fight.
- Your enemy is Arcus Blades, an Animated Weapon.
- Upon defeating Arcus Blades you will earn 10000 bayld, and your Refined Ra'Kaznar fiber will become Arcus fiber.
- This is a Solo fight. You do not need to have Rune Fencer set on main job to participate. Trusts are allowed for the fight, but Fellows are not. Buffs and TP will be reset.
- Go to Fei'Yin. Enter map 2 at (G-9), then come back to map 1 at (E-7).
- Go to (G-6) and check the Hazy Rune behind the Strange Apparatus. Check it again to begin the fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.