The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Arrapago Remnants||30||A, L, M, T(S), T(H)|
|Bhaflau Remnants||36||A, L, M, T(S), T(H), JA|
|Nyzul Isle||20||A, L, M, T(S), T(H)|
|Silver Sea Remnants||
||32||A, L, M, T(S), T(H)|
||22||A, L, M, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Links with Archaic Ramparts and Archaic Gears.
- Present in all Salvage areas as well as Nyzul Isle.
- Spawns with only 1 gear. Archaic Gears is a similar monster that spawns with three clustered gears. The only noticeable difference between the two is that the Rail Cannon of the cluster can occasionally be a powerful AoE, whereas the Rail Cannon of the single gear is always focused on one target.
- In Bhaflau Remnants, there are 10 Archaic Gear enemies that spawn on both sides of the 4th floor. Each gear warps away if it is aggroed, linked, or not killed within 60 seconds of pulling. Killing these gears typically results in a chest with high end items (revitalizers, megalixirs, etc). Killing all 10 gears before they warp causes Long-Bowed Chariot's special Homing Missile to lose strength (considerably less damage and no hate reset). Killing 9 gears makes the hate reset single target and reduces the area of effect damage. Successfully killing fewer than 8 gears has a negligible effect (or no effect at all).
- Aggression and linking range of Archaia, including Archaic Gears, increases considerably during wind and earth weather. Aggro range appears to increase by 1.5x the regular amount. Each room can still be pulled without aggro with an experienced puller who is patient enough to consider the sight aggro and sound aggro possibilities of the gears (among their other aggro methods).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.