|Crawler's Nest||70~73||1||A, L, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn at (E-8) on the second map of Crawler's Nest every 120 minutes.
- Uses only Cold Breath. Cold Breath did a consistent 500 damage to the Knight Crawlers and Crawler Hunters.
- Possesses innate Ice Spikes effect.
- Immune, to Gravity, Bind, and Sleep.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Slow.
- (see testimonials)
- Below 25% it spams Cold Breath.
- If your party wipes or it deaggro's, it will move VERY slowly back to its spawn point.
- Soloable with 90BST/WHM using Nursery Nazuna (90) *Kawoa
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||7||8||0||30||Vs. Plantoids: Attack|
The aqrabuamelu were a species of scorpion-human hybrids (much like centaurs) that appear in Akkadian mythology. Also called girtablilu, they were created by Tiamat to war against the younger deities. Scorpion-men of the same sort guard the gates of the underworld, allowing passage only for the sun god.