The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Repeated Mission 1-2, Bat Hunt, twice to gain access to this mission directly after doing Mission 3-1 and 3-2 (or five times if you only did Mission 3-1).
- Only took 1 stack to make mission selectable. On June 26, 2013
- Alternatively, trade 2 stacks of crystals to unlock mission. (29 crystals unlocked the mission for me)
- One or two repeats of the previous mission should be enough to unlock this mission. Catching a few extra Crystal Bass is well worth the time.
- Upon receiving the mission, report to Halver. He will direct you to speak to King Destin (check the Door:Great Hall for a cut scene) to receive the key item: Letter to the Ambassador. The King tells you to report to the embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens.
- Report to the San d'Oria embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens (G-9), talk to Nelcabrit and you will get a cutscene.
- Head to Delkfutt's Tower in Qufim, where you will need the Delkfutt Key to reach the basement.
- If you have previously completed this mission for another nation and you have the Delkfutt Key:
- If you do not have key see Obtaining the Delkfutt Key below.
Obtaining the Delkfutt Key
- It is suggested that you have the Map of Qufim Island, which can be purchased in Lower Jeuno and the Map of Delkfutt's Tower, which is obtained from the quest The Antique Collector.
- Note: You can be Tractored through the door @ (E-8) and Raised on the other side. Very handy when getting someone else the key. Just use the elevator at the bottom of the stairs in Delkfutt's basement to get to the 10th floor; you can also have the person(s) run to the top of the stairs and receive the drop from Porphyrion without getting in harm’s way.
- Note: Because the key drop is on the Upper Tower, and you start in the basement, it is NOT POSSIBLE to just have someone wait outside the door and have another member get the key drop, as you are technically in a different zones. Also, if you are the higher level doing this for a lower level, the stairs going up go to a dead end, so you will have to tractor all members who require a key and THEN trek up the tower to the top floor to kill the NM for the key.
- There are 10 floors in the Tower divided into 3 parts linked by teleport. Here are the locations of the stairs/teleports:
- 1st Floor: E-6/F-6 Stairs (NW)
- 2nd Floor: I-9/J-9 Stairs (SE, dead-end at H-9, go east first)
- 3rd Floor: G-6 Teleporter
- 4th Floor: I-6 Stairs (NE, dead-ends at G-7, H-9, J-9, go the long way around)
- 5th Floor: H-9 (S, dead-end at I-10, go all the way around-west first)
- 6th Floor: J-10 Teleporter (SE)
- 7th Floor: F-6/7 Stairs (NW)
- 8th Floor: (1st time): I-6 Stairs (NE)
- 9th Floor: (1st time): J-10 *don't drop down the hole at H-10. (SE, this sends you back to 8th floor)
- 8th Floor: (2nd time): F-9/G-10 -> 9th Floor
- 9th Floor: (2nd time): F-6 -> 10th Floor Teleport marker on the map.
- Porphyrion will drop 6 Delkfutt Keys and has a 10-minute respawn.
- To access the basement quickly from the 10th Floor, trade the key to the circular area marked "Elevator" in the same room where you fought Porphyrion. This will take you to a winding stairwell leading down to the basement.
- Once in the basement, cross the large room to a small room at M-8 and trade the Delkfutt Key to the Cermet Door for a cutscene.
- The key will become a Key Item upon trading it.
- Return to the San d'Orian embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens to receive your reward.
It is suggested that you start the quest Tenshodo Membership after you get back from the tower. This will make it much easier when you go to do mission 4-1.
- Mission Orders
- Head to the Embassy of San d'Oria in Jeuno to fill your appointed post.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.