The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Repeated Mission 1-2, Bat Hunt, twice to gain access to this mission directly after doing Mission 3-1 and 3-2 (or five times if you only did Mission 3-1).
- Alternatively, trade 2 stacks of crystals to unlock mission.
- One or two repeats of the previous mission should be enough to unlock this mission. Catching a few extra Crystal Bass is well worth the time.
- Upon receiving the mission, report to Halver. He will direct you to speak to King Destin (check the Door:Great Hall for a cut scene) to receive the key item: Letter to the Ambassador. The King tells you to report the embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens.
- Report to San d'Oria embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens (G-9), talk to Nelcabrit and you will get a cutscene.
- Head to Delkfutt's Tower in Qufim, where you will need the Delkfutt Key to reach the basement. The Delkfutt Key drops from the NM giant Porphyrion on the tenth floor, so you are in for a long climb.
- It is suggested that you have the Map of Qufim Island, which can be purchased in Lower Jeuno and the Map of Delkfutt's Tower, which is obtained from the quest The Antique Collector.
- If you already have the Delkfutt Key, you can skip the climb and just enter the basement from the door at E-8 on the first floor. From the entrance, take the West pathway and follow the right wall until you come to the stairs at (F-10) (do not go up). Continue beneath the stairs to a cermet door on the right (E-8). Trade your key to this door. Follow the corridor down to the large room in the basement and trade the key to the door at M-8, as below.
- Note: You can be Tractored through the door @ (E-8) and Raised on the other side. Very handy when getting someone else the key. Just use the elevator at the bottom of the stairs in Delkfutt's Basment to get to the 10th floor; you can also have the person/s run to the top of the stairs and recive the drop from Porphyrion without getting in harms way.
- Do not leave the Delkfutt Key in your Mog House. The key is a Rare item, so if you leave one in your mog house, you will not be able to complete the mission. Note: key now becomes a Key Item once traded to the gate.
- There are 10 floors in the Tower divided in 3 parts linked by teleport. Here are the locations of the stairs/teleports:
- 1st Floor: E-6/F-6 Stairs (NW)
- 2nd Floor: I-9/J-9 Stairs (SE, deadend at H-9, go east first)
- 3rd Floor: G-6 Teleporter
- 4th Floor: I-6 Stairs (NE, deadends at G-7, H-9, J-9, go the long way around)
- 5th Floor: H-9 (S, deadend at I-10, go all the way around-west first)
- 6th Floor: J-10 Teleporter (SE)
- 7th Floor: F-6/7 Stairs (NW)
- 8th Floor: (1st time): I-6 Stairs (NE)
- 9th Floor: (1st time): J-10 *don't drop down the hole at H-10. (SE, this sends you back to 8th floor)
- 8th Floor: (2nd time): F-9/G-10 -> 9th Floor
- 9th Floor: (2nd time): F-6 -> 10th Floor Teleport marker on the map.
- Porphyrion will drop 6 Delkfutt Keys and has a 10 minute respawn.
- After everyone has a Delkfutt Key, trade the key to the circular area marked "Elevator" in the same room where you fought Porphyrion. This will take you to a winding stairwell leading down to the basement.
- Once in the basement, cross the large room to a small room at M-8. Trade the Delkfutt Key to the Cermet Door at M-8 for a cutscene.
- The key will become a Key Item upon trading it.
- Return to the San d'Orian Embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens to receive your reward.
- Note: If you have previously completed this mission in another nation, and you have the Delkfutt Key or the key item, you don't have to run to the 10th floor to kill Porphyrion.
- Go to Lower Delkfutt's Tower (E-8), enter the Cermet Door with the key. Go down the stairs and goto the Cermet door at (L-7) in the basement for the cutscene.
It is suggested that you start the quest Tenshodo Membership after you get back from the tower. This will make it much easier when you go to do mission 4-1.
- Mission Orders
- Head to the Embassy of San d'Oria in Jeuno to fill your appointed post.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.