The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Silver Sea route to Al Zahbi||54 - 56||2||L, S, H|
|Silver Sea route to Nashmau||54 - 56||2||L, S, H|
|Silver Sea Remnants II||
||A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Apkallu have communal hate based on how many have recently been killed in the area. As their hate grows, so does their behavior towards White Magic and physical damage, which reduces dramatically. The hate also effects what TP attacks they use. With no hate they always use Yawn...as hate goes up they use different TP attacks.
- This type of Apkallu however is not affected by their hate based system. All other Apkallu outside the ferries are.
- This type of Apkallu does not add to overall Apkallu hate, but their TP moves are affected by your Apkallu Hate
- Have Used their other TP moves on players with Apkallu Hate. Otherwise uses yawn.
- More than one Apkallu may spawn per boat trip, or it may not spawn at all.
- NM version spawned by certain Archaic Ramparts in Silver Sea Remnants II.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.