|Dynamis - Xarcabard||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Full revision needed
Trade Tenebrous Goad to the ??? at (G-8/9) in Dynamis - Xarcabard to spawn the Animated Scythe NM.
Tenebrous Goad Drops from Satellite Scythes.
*Located at J-7. Not fully "active" until the 15 Kindred NMs are defeated. The fragment will not drop unless the demons are slain.
- When pulled, the Animated Scythe will spawn 5+ (exact number unknown, but many) Satellite Scythes.
- These only share initial aggro hate. The puller can continue to kite these away.
- While engaged in the fight, the Animated Scythe will speak in say or emotes about its interest in the fight. During this time, it will either grow bored or excited depending on what is done to it.
After a short period of time has passed, when it has become very bored, it will attempt to Warp out on its own. :*When it is trying to warp itself out, IF those who can use a stun effect WS, such as Tachi: Hobaku or Shoulder Tackle uses those, it is possible that one of the attempts will cause the Animated Scythe to be temporarily stunned, thus interrupting its spell casting.
- Before engaging, it is a common practice for all melee to not use their TP until they have 300%. This way, a large amount of damage can be done to the Animated Scythe at the start of the battle. This will allow for those who can use a stun WS to have one ready again when the Animated Scythe is getting bored.
If the Animated Scythe manages to warp away, you will have to attempt the fight again on a different run.
- The Animated Scythe can use the weapon skill Catastrophe.
- Immune to Lullaby.
- Highly resistant but NOT Immune to Sleep. See Discussion for more info and Screenshot.
- Casts Blindga