|Dynamis - Beaucedine||1||A, L, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Popped by trading a Leering Bijou or the full set of Fiendish Tome: Chapter 21 Fiendish Tome: Chapter 22 Fiendish Tome: Chapter 23Fiendish Tome: Chapter 24 & Fiendish Tome: Chapter 25 to the ??? near the entrance of Fei'Yin.
- When he is first dealt damage, he will recall the 4 dragons to his aid. Therefore, do not begin to deal damage to him until the 4 dragons have been kited safely to the start of the zone, so you can kill Angra Mainyu and click the ??? before the dragons return. Provoke, flash, and the like do not cause the dragons to return, and he will not deal any damage until damage is dealt onto him.
- Can cast Blindga, Death, Graviga, Silencega, and Sleepga II.
- Capable of teleporting around the immediate area during the fight periodically.
- Casts Graviga every time before he teleports.
- It is suggested to keep SMN, BST, or PUP pets on him since pets will always track their target after it teleports (to assist members on keeping track on where it teleports to quickly).
- Also, if for some reason a pet is not on him, your camera will turn to point in the general direction of his new position. Unless, of course, you are moving at the time.
- Below 25%, he uses Chainspell and starts spamming Death.
- Click the ??? left behind after killing Angra Mainyu to obtain the key item, for winning Dynamis - Beaucedine.
- Unlike other Dynamis bosses, defeating Angra Mainyu does not grant a time extension.
- Since the four dragons will inevitably return to the area, it may be a good idea to exit Dynamis after defeating Angra Mainyu and claiming the key item, as they'd likely destroy any alliances.
In Zoroastrian belief, Angra Mainyu is the personification of evil who eternally opposes the personification of good, Spenta Mainyu (his twin brother). He is considered an eternal destroyer, bringer of death, disease, and ruler of darkness. Angra Mainyu first introduced disease, frost, heatwaves, and any other form of suffering. He is also the being that created Azi Dahaka (also called Dahak), a terrible dragon which ravaged the Earth. His symbol is the snake and he lives in a dark realm, the place where all evil go (Zoroastrian equivalent of Hell). Angra Mainyu is also known as Ahriman (the name more popular in the Western culture's fantasy genre). Angra Mainyu is Persian for "evil spirit". Angra Mainyu is considered an analogue to the Christian Satan, however, unlike Satan, Angra Mainyu is considered equal in power to his divine enemy, Spenta Mainyu/Ahura Mazda. It should be noted originally, both Angra Mainyu & Spenta Mainyu were considered the sons of Ahura Mazda, the supreme god of Zoroastrianism, but over time, Spenta Mainyu was merged with Ahura Mazda and eventually disappeared as an independent character. It should be noted the primary terms the Zoroastrians defined the cosmic struggle between Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainryu was not Light vs. Darkness or Good vs. Evil, but Truth (asa) vs. Lie (druj). Light and Good are qualities of Truth and Darkness and Evil are qualities of Lie, though.