|Bhaflau Thickets||65 - 66||5||A, H|
|Wajaom Woodlands||66 - 68||9||A, H|
|Nyzul Isle||2||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Ameretat physical attacks have Additional Effect: Drain.
- Has a high (~50-70?) innate Regen effect when fought at its spawn area. Pulling it away from its spawn area removes this effect.
- If Ameretat's Vampiric Root hits you, it removes all buffs and transfers them to itself. This includes Food, Job Abilities and Reraise. One exception would be the "Magic Shield" effect from a Paladin's Rampart ability, the defense bonus, however, will still be erased.
- Ameretat's Vampiric Root can be dodged using Samurai's Third Eye ability.
- Ameretat's Vampiric Root can be evaded with Utsusemi.
- Three spawns around K-9 in Wajaom Woodlands.
- Ameretat will not use Bad Breath if the party has Shell.
In Zoroastrian mythology, Ameretat was the lord and protector of plants as well as the personification of immortality. She was one of the six "divine sparks" created by Ahura Mazda (basically, one of six lesser gods). When Angra Mainyu (AKA Ahriman) destroyed all creation, she spread the seeds of all plant species over the earth again to restore the plant community to the world. Her arch-rival was the demon of aging, Zarich. Ameretat means "living" or "not dying" in Avestan.