Face off against the Magic Pot Rigid Porcelain and its allies. The main gimmick of the fight is that each Magic Pot grants its allies and the players fighting it a bonus when it is defeated. However, the bonuses to its allies do not appear to be particularly potent, and none of the Magic Pots behave differently as they are defeated.
- Rigid Porcelain - The largest pot
- Glistening Cazuela - The white pot
- Mystical Terracotta - The smaller pot
The fight ends when all foes are defeated.
The Difficulty Setting determines only the stats of the encountered foes.
- Higher Physical Defense than its allies. As its allies fall, its physical defense goes up
- When defeated, grants 3000 TP to everyone.
- Higher Physical Evasion than its allies. As its allies fall, its physical evasion goes up
- When defeated, resets everyones ability re-use timers to zero.
- Higher Magic Defense than its allies. As its allies fall, its magical defense goes up
- When defeated, restores all HP and MP to everyone.
- Battery Charge: Refresh.
- Spectral Barrier: Magic Shield.
- Mind Drain: Drains target MND.
- Double Ray: Light elemental damage.
- Spinning Attack: Front AOE Physical damage and Knockback.
- Mysterious Light: AOE Physical damage + Weight + Enmity Reset.
Spells Cast: Rigid Porcelain:
Where to get your Primer:
- Ru'Aun Gardens - Dolls and Pots everywhere
- Shrine of Ru'Avitau - Golems near Home Point #1, Magic Weapons everywhere else.