The fight ends when Reaper Jack is defeated.
The Difficulty Settings determines only the stats of Reaper Jack
- Possesses a strong physical and magical damage reduction trait while the Spooky Skeletons are active.
- One wields a Scythe, the other a Club. The scythe wielder takes reduced magic damage. The club wielder takes reduced physical damage.
- When they reach 1 HP, they become Terrorized and immune to all damage for a brief period. When they eventually reanimate, they do so with about half HP.
- Terrorizing the Scythe wielder removes Reaper Jack's Magic Damage reduction.
- Terrorizing the Club wielder removes Reaper Jack's Physical Damage reduction.
- Uses most Scythe Weapon Skills and will attempt to skillchain his current target.
- Trick or Treat - AOE Amnesia, Silence, ~10 second Terror + 1 Buff drained. Everything but the buff drain is resistable.
- Trick or Treat - Single target ~10 second Terror + 1 Buff drained. Everything but the buff drain is resistable.
Reaper Jack: None
Where to get your Primer:
- Xarcabard (S) ( ), Ghosts and Corpselights northwest of Home Point #1
- Fei'Yin, Map 1 ( ), Ghosts near Home Point #1, gets crowded quickly.