- Carousing Clot - present at the start of the fight
- Ogdoad Slime - Summoned periodically. Dies when Carousing Clot is defeated.
- Mirthful Mandragora - Occasionally summoned instead of an Ogdoad Slime.
The fight ends when Carousing Clot is defeated.
The Difficulty Settings determines only the stats of Carousing Clot
- Takes tremendously decreased damage of all types. As per its species, takes more magical than physical damage.
- As adds are defeated, this damage reduction gradually reduces. With every add death, the damage taken reduction appears to go down by about 5%.
- Takes full damage from all attacks.
- Does not attack players
- Emits a moderate Refresh/Regain (25 MP, 50 TP every 3 seconds) aura that affects players within a small radius.
- Spawns with a DOT effect active on itself. Will eventually die without being attacked.
- Fluid Toss, Fluid Spread
- Epoxy Spread: AOE Bind + Enmity Reset on affected targets
- Mucus Spread: AOE Slow II (overwrites Haste II).
- Summon Ally: This will either be an Ogdoad Slime or Mirthful Mandragora. More than one add of each type can be up at any given moment.
Where to get your Primer: