This month's V2 encounter is a relay against a series of several Bombkin. You only ever fight one opponent at a time, and when one is defeated the next will immediately appear. The relay's 'route' is determined by requirements that must be met and can force a rare golden bomb to appear and grant bonus Hallmarks.
- Bozzetto Bomb - Present alone at the start of the fight.
- Bozzetto Cluster - You will fight a minimum of two clusters, with the final enemy being one.
- Bozzetto Snoll
- Bozzetto Djinn
- Bozzetto Spheroid - Rare spawn.
- Bozzetto Bombette - Rare spawn.
- Bozzetto Golden Bomb - Increases your final hallmarks reward by 100 when it appears.
The fight ends when a second Bozzetto Cluster is defeated.
The Difficulty Settings determines only the stats of your foes. Difficulty settings do not appear to have an effect on the odds of a Golden Bomb appearing.
There are multiple 'routes' to the relay of monsters, which depends on how the Bomb and first Cluster are defeated. The most common route is:
Bomb > Snoll > Cluster > Djinn > Cluster.
The Bozzetto Bomb's size can be organized into three states. It's "Normal" size is set at the start of the battlefield, and damage of different types will have an effect on its growth or shrinkage.
- Physical damage causes the bomb to grow in size.
- Magic damage causes the bomb to shrink in size.
The next foe to spawn will depend on the size of the Bomb when it is defeated.
- Defeating the Bomb while it is "Normal" sized forces a Spheroid to spawn next.
- Defeating the Bomb while it is smaller than "Normal" sized forces a Bombette to spawn next.
- Defeating the Bomb while it is larger than "Normal" sized forces a Snoll to spawn next.
After any of the above routes are concluded, a Cluster will spawn. What follows the Cluster depends on how many times it is allowed to use Self-Destruct.
- 0~1 times: A Djinn will spawn next.
- Exactly twice: A Golden Bomb will spawn next.
- 3 times: A Bombette will spawn next.
Golden Bombs have a small chance to spawn after a Bombette, Djinn, or Snoll is defeated. Golden Bombs will always spawn after a Spheroid is defeated.
Up to two Golden Bombs may appear during the encounter.
- Grows in size when taking physical damage. Shrinks when taking magic damage.
- Low HP, but only takes 1 damage from any attack.
- Has significantly more HP the second time.
- Refueling - Haste
- Self-Destruct - Deals heavy aoe damage. Destroys one bomb from the cluster. If only one bomb remains, deals extra damage.
- Formation Attack - Single target physical damage. Absorbed by 2-3 shadows. Only used if more than one bomb remainds in the cluster.
- Sling Bomb - Single target physical damage.
- Circle of Flames - AOE physical damage + weight. Absorbed by multiple shadows.
- Cold Wave - AOE Ice damage + Frost.
- Freeze Rush - Front AOE Ice breath attack.
- Hypothermal Combustion - Self destructs dealing heavy aoe ice damage
- Nocturnal Combustion - Self destructs dealing heavy aoe dark damage.
- Dark Wave - AOE Bio. Potency increases at night.
- Penumbral Impact - Single target dark elemental damage. Deals additional damage at night.
Bozzetto Golden Bomb:
- Self-Destruct - Uses immediately after taking any damage.
Where to get your Primer:
- Ru'Aun Gardens, Map 1 ( ), Dolls near the entrance. Alternatively, dolls and magic pots near any home point.
- Fei'Yin, Map 2 ( ), Evil Weapons near Home Point #2.