|Misareaux Coast||1|| A|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the quest "Knocking on Forbidden Doors" by examining the ??? at (F-4).
- Highly resistant or immune to most Enfeebling Magic, as well as the additional effect of Silence from Garuda's Dagger. Immune to Stun effects.
- Gains TP very quickly (possibly a Regain effect).
- Uses all Club Weapon Skills up to True Strike. Seraph Strike and Shining Strike ignore shadows.
- Uses Weapon Skills as soon as TP is accumulated (very frequently).
- Casts Silence, Paralyze, and various Elemental Magic spells (including -aga spells).
- Randomly casts Cure III on her opponents (i.e. you), but will not cast it on herself.
- Will begin casting a spell shortly after being spawned. These spells include Sleepga II, Tornado, Quake, and Aeroga II.
- Throughout the battle, messages based on Alsha's HP will appear. After the message "Large drops of oil begin pouring from the eyes of the mannequin." appears, Alsha will repeatedly cast Fire II on herself until she kills herself or is defeated.
- If fought from a distance, Alsha will not move into melee range. Casters can use this to their advantage to avoid physical damage.
- Soloable by Blue Mage and Puppetmaster and Monk with Fellow at level 60, and by most jobs at level 70. (see testimonials)