The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Anyone wearing Allied Tags while participating in a Campaign Battles will be judged on their overall performance.
- Soldiers will be evaluated not only on their fighting skills, but also on how much they contribute to the efforts of their allies through means such as healing and enhancing.
- Also, while there are no immediate penalties for being knocked out, falling in battle will significantly lower the score given to you.
- When you are ready to receive compensation for your work on the field, return to me and I shall assess your performance and provide you with your payment.
- Allied Tags are a special type of identification given to all participants of Allied Campaign Battles.
- There are benefits, as well as drawbacks, to wearing the tags.
- However, some of the drawbacks include the inability to improve skills and earn experience points for individual kills, as well as the right to loot fallen enemies.
- Temporary Items can be purchased in exchange for Allied Notes.
- There are several different varieties of items, but they all have one thing in common--they can only be used on the battlefield they were issued.
- It is highly recommended that you first survey a battle's conditions and then select the supplies that you believe will benefit you most.
- Please remember that all temporary items you carry on your person will be confiscated in the event that you leave the area.
Allied Campaign Information NPCs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.