Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Peladi Shalmohr - Western Adoulin Mummers' Coalition (G-10)|
|Items Needed||Tarutaru Sauce invoice|
39,432 gil (optional)
Tarutaru Sauce receipt (optional)
|Title Granted||Brygidesque Manager|
|Reward||1000 Experience Points / Limit Points|
19,716 or 39,432 gil
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|No Laughing Matter||To Laugh Is to Love|
Must zone and wait for the next game day after completing previous quest.
- Speak to Peladi Shalmohr at the Mummers' Coalition in Western Adoulin to begin the quest and receive a Tarutaru Sauce invoice.
- NOTE: It's possible but STRONGLY ENCOURAGED NOT to bypass paying the vendors. The means to do so is obviously a leftover developer shortcut, so it may cause future complications. See below for details. You still have to complete the hat guessing game if you pay the vendors.
- Travel to each of the vendors listed in the invoice and pay off Tarutaru Sauce's debt by trading the vendors the amount of gil owed.
- After paying all the vendors off, you obtain the Tarutaru Sauce receipt.
- Return to Peladi Shalmohr at the Mummers' Coalition for a CS.
- Next go to (J-11) and touch the Mischief Marker for a CS.
- To bypass paying the tab, trade 1 gil to the marker. After the screen fades out, trade 2 gil to the marker to activate the CS.
- During the CS, you select hats for Tuffle-Buffle to wear so that he can trick Minnifi Delqabba into giving out a free sample of food.
- You must successfully trick Minnifi Delqabba five times to complete the quest.
- There are five types of hats:
- Costume:Ahriman cap, Egg helm, Pumpkin head, Snow bunny hat, Snowman cap
- Beastman:Goblin coif, Orc helm, Qiqirn hood, Quadav barbut, Yagudo Headgear
- Heavy:Gorney morion, Karieyh morion, Ogier's helm, Perle salade, Phorcys salade
- Medium:Athos's chapeau, Aurore beret, Shneddick chapeau, Thaumas hat, Thurandaut chapeau
- Light: Nares cap, Orvail corona, Rubeus bandeau, Teal chapeau, Weatherspoon corona
- To successfully trick the Mithra, you must choose a type (among the list above) you haven't chosen before, and it must be at least two places from your previous choice. For example: 1, 3, 5, 2, 4.
- Example: Egg helm, Perle salade, Teal chapeau, Quadav barbut, Thaumas hat
- If you choose incorrectly and your disguise fails to fool Minnifi Delqabba, you must get Tuffle-Buffle a random food item which can be obtained from one of the vendors listed above.
- If you're unsure where to go to get the item you can click on the Mischief Marker again and it will tell you where to go to get it (ex. Bakery).
- Upon completion of the minigame, the quest is instantly completed and you receive 1000 EXP/limit points. Additionally, your management skill increases by 0.2!
- If you chose not to pay the tab, the Tarutaru Sauce invoice stays in your inventory permanently and you cannot do the following steps.
- After finishing the minigame, you can trade a Bowl of Vegetable Gruel to Westerly Breeze (I-5) at the Waterfront to obtain 19716 gil.
- Alternatively, you can trade a bowl of Medicinal Gruel to obtain 39432 gil (double the amount from trading Vegetable Gruel).