|Nyzul Isle - Nashmeira's Plea||1||A, T(H), M|
|Nyzul Isle - Waking the Colossus & Divine Interference||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Takes control of Razfahd's automaton in the second round of the battlefield event for Aht Urhgan Mission 44: Nashmeira's Plea. This is the final boss for the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline.
- Uses the following abilities and spells:
- Draw In, when the target is beyond 20'.
- Casts Holy II, Diaga III, Dia III, Banishga III, and Banish IV.
- Divine Spear: Low Damage single target move which has an additional effect of attack -25%. This is a conical attack and he only seems to use it if his target is in front of him. The cone angle is rather large.
- Radiant Sacrament: Targeted AoE physical damage (200-400 damage), wipes Utsusemi and Additional Effect: Magic Defense Down. Does not require TP - will be used as its primary attack when the target is out of range, repeating regularly roughly every 6-8 seconds when not casting any spells. Used occasionally when the target is within melee attack range. Physical damage reduction gear reduces damage taken from this; Paladins tanking from out of melee range should use an Earth Staff. Because it wipes shadows, it's best for Ninja tanks to tank Alexander by engaging it in melee combat.
- Mega Holy: Area of Effect light damage. Extremely large damage radius.
- Void of Repentance: Single target Terror for several (over 15) seconds.
- Gospel of the Lost: Heals Alexander for around 900-1100 HP and removes debuffs.
- Divine Judgment: AoE 1000+ damage with very large AoE radius, and clears Utsusemi. Like other avatars, Alexander will use this ability as his next TP move once its HP falls below 50%. In addition to this, it's possible he'll use it several times again at low (5%?) HP. This attack is accompanied by Alexander saying "ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ." Divine Judgment is radial around the target, not radial around Alexander. Can be used multiple times during battle, especially at low HP.
- Perfect Defense Complete immunity to magical, physical, and/or ranged attacks for a short period of time. Uses this ability starting at around 10%, and can use it multiple times.