Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Exchanges fellow points for items for yourself and your fellow.
- To gain access to fellow points, equip your Signal Pearl and speak to Luto Mewrilah in Upper Jeuno (G-8) for a cutscene.
- Go to G-9 in Ru'Lude Gardens, next to the Rendezvous Point, and speak with Ajahkeem for a second cutscene. This may not trigger until some level of bond between zero and the amount required for Past Reflections is obtained.
- Adventuring Fellow Points are not lost if you restart to get a new Fellow. Any previous purchases (such as extended time on the battlefield) are also be retained; however, you cannot make purchases for certain items (such as Tactics Manuals) until you have reached their respective quest completion requirements.
Items available to purchase with fellow points:
|Items for player||Items for fellow||Items for fellow (Cont.)||Modifying fellow|
- Miratete's Memoirs: Instantly grants your fellow 750-1500 experience points.
- Glamorize equipment: Changes selected armor slot to the next armor type of current line.
- Deglamorize Equipment: Changes selected armor slot to the previous armor type of current line.
- Change Equipment style: Changes selected armor slot to a different (selected) line of armor, keeping the current level in the new equipment line.
- Increase maximum active time: Increases the maximum amount of time your fellow will stay with you by 10 minutes.
- Three Increase maximum active time upgrades are available.
- Increase fashion advice limit: Increases the armor lock options to all four slots. Does not alter headgear options.
- Opaline Dress Set/Argent Attire: Gives your fellow the Body, Legs, and Feet of the Opaline/Argent Set. When this is set, you no longer have the option for "Fashionable Equipment" at Rendezvous Points. To restore previous gear, talk to Ajahkeem, choose "Items for my fellow" > "Equipment Sets" > "Restore Default Gear". This option appears when your fellow bond reaches the maximum level.