|Riverne - Site #A01||1||A, S|
||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Flamedrakes around G-7.
- Uses regular Wyvern special attacks. Has very high damage Radiant Breath (can instantly KO people hit with it), so a BLM, DRK or BLU for stun is recommended.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Box, which may rarely appraise into a Falconer's Hose/Sable Cuisses.
- On Wide Scan, the placeholder is the Flamedrake on the bottom of the list.
- The placeholder ID is 0D1.
In Estonian & Finnish mythology, the Aiatar (also spelled Ajatar) (Estonian) or the Ajattara (Finnish) was an evil female demon which manifested frequently in the form of a dragon or serpent. She lives in forests and lonely sections of the Tundra and spread pestilence and disease. Even just setting sight on her caused illness. She is also known as "the Devil of the Woods". The Aiatar is a local variation of the Aitvaras of Lithuania and the Ai of other parts of Estonia. Ajatar appears to be derived from the Finnish verb ajattaa "to make one pursue".