Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Puppet in Peril|
|Start NPC||Aphmau - Walahra Temple|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Bastion of Knowledge||Prevalence of Pirates|
|Puppet in Peril||Tsih Kolgimih Aht Urhgan Whitegate ( )|
|Puppet in Peril (pt.1)||Goblin Footprint Jade Sepulcher|
|Puppet in Peril (pt.2)||Goblin Footprint Jade Sepulcher|
- Travel to Jade Sepulcher. This can be reached by traveling directly north from the Mamool Ja Staging Point.
- Enter by using Bhaflau Thickets Home Point #1 if you have it.
- Or you can use the Runic Portal in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (Home Point #2) to warp to Mamool Ja Staging Point, then head north to exit to Jade Sepulcher.
- If you are traveling there for the first time, to reach Mamool Ja Staging Point, first travel to Wajaom Woodlands ( ) to enter Mamook, then exit 2 ( ) to enter Bhaflau Thickets. The staging point is directly to the south.
- Examine the Ornamental Door for a cutscene.
- Examine the Ornamental Door again and select the level 99 capped 6-player battlefield "Puppet in Peril".
- All buffs except food will be removed upon entering. Alter egos may be summoned once inside.
- Your enemy is Lancelord Gaheel Ja.
- Mission Orders
- You are to escort Aphmau to Mamook on her mission to recover Ovjang. Will you find the automaton in the land of the savage Mamool Ja?