The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Head to Navukgo Execution Chamber.
- Easiest way to get to Execution Chamber is to simply go to the famous "Bird Camp". Take the Runic Portal to Nyzul Isle, use the portal at (G-9), then the portal on your left, and finally exit at Bhaflau Thickets. Zone to Halvung at F-5, then just go North and you will end right to Mount Zhayolm. From there, travel to (D-8).
- Make sure at least one party member has a Cast Metal Plate for getting through the Gates of Halvung to do the following alternative route.
- Travel to (G-7), passing through the Gates of Halvung along the way. Beware of the Wamoura, which are true-sound.
- (Alternatively, you can actually pass through Alzadaal Undersea Ruins, emerging at (G-6), and follow the underground pathway to the south and west, then wrapping around to the west. This will allow you to avoid most Wamoura spawns, as well as having to hunt down a Cast Metal Plate. Simply take the Runic Portal to Nyzul Isle, use the portal at (H-8), then use the east portal, west portal, west portal again and exit.)
- The caves at (G-7) will take you into Halvung. Continue in a general westerly direction, winding through several tunnels and crossing a bridge over a lava flow.
- Upon zoning back out to Mount Zhayolm, travel to (D-8). This will take you into the Execution Chamber.
- When you zone in, you will receive the first cutscene.
- Go down and examine the Decorative Bronze Gate for the second cutscene.
- When your party is ready, enter the Battle Area.
- Capped at Lv75 (meaning buffs will be wiped), 6 member limit (Karababa will join in and spam Ancient Magic II).
- Karababa doesn't appear to need to be kept alive, however if she does take too much damage and is not cured she will Warp out around 50% life.
- Your party does not need to live through the battle to win, if Karababa can manage to kill it before she warps.
- Most of the damage, if not all, can be done by Karababa. It is not necessary to ever engage the mob, but for Karababa to attack, you need to agitate it in some way. Karababa will only grab the Khimaira 13's attention when she casts on it, which takes about 10-15 seconds to occur. Her attacks will consist primarily of Ancient Magic II when the mob drops below 30%.
- However, hate is immediately shared among all those in the party.
- The mob is a Khimaira-type mob named Khimaira 13, with approximately 30,000 HP. Its damage ranges around 200 damage per hit until Karababa weakens it. However, the effect is only temporary. Attack speed is very fast. Uses specials:
- Defeating the mob will put you into another cutscene.
- All members of the party must be on or past ToaU 22 "Shield of Diplomacy" in order to enter the BC
- When you enter, Karababa will not attack until Khimaira 13 engages one of your party's members. A strategy would imply a member acquiring hate and dying, letting Khimaira 13 then attack Karababa.
- However; It seems that the party member does not, and should not, get on the 'hate' list contrary to what the person above implies. What does that mean? It means you walk up to it without attacking and let it aggro you. Then Karababa will attack the khimaira. If you last long enough Karababa's first spell will take hate without you EVER have entering its hate list. This means that if the Khimaira has 'shared hate' none of your party members will be on its hate list for you having been attacked. However, if you do a hate move like flash or provoke then you will be on its hate list and Karababa will have a MUCH harder time getting aggro off of you.
- Following this, have everyone Cure the little Tarutaru until victory. For this tactic, it is crucial that no one performs any action on Khimaira after the initial provocation. That would result in the Khimaira killing that member before returning to Karababa.
- It is entirely possible for Karababa to be half-lifed by TP moves from the Khimaira when it is not weakened (See winded). Be careful that you do healer her after them since it is possible for her to be taken down far enough to warp soon afterwards.
- Karababa does NOT need to stay in the BCNM the entire time to count the mission as a success. She may escape and if you still defeat the Khimaira 13 the mission will succeed.
- The Khimaira 13 seems to grow resistant to Karababa's spells at around 40% of his health. It will then deplete much slower. Keep that in mind when gauging your MP.
- When Karababa says "Well, if you won't play nice, I'll put your sorry hide on ice!" it means she's going to cast Freeze II on Khimaira 13.
- When Karababa says "Water is more dangerous than most expect. Never fear, I'll teach you respect." it means she's going to cast Flood II on Khimaira 13.
- When Karababa says "How I love to rip things asunder! Witness the power of lightning and thunder!" it means she's going to cast Burst II on Khimaira 13.
- When Karababa says "Sometimes it comes as quite a shock, how much damage you can do with simple rock!" it means she's going to cast Quake II on Khimaira 13.
- When Karababa says "Fuel for the fire! It doesn't pay to invoke my ire!" it means she's going to cast Flare II on Khimaira 13.
- When Karababa says "That's quite enough..." it boosts her magic attack power and she begins spamming Tier 1 nukes for about 1000-3000 damage each.
- It appears to be possible to rest without obtaining any aggro when Khimaira 13 is weakened.
- If Karababa is tanking Khimaira 13, Khimaira 13's AOE attacks will not hit your party.
- See the discussion page for testimonials.
- Mission Orders
- You are once again in the employ of Lady Karababa. This time, your role is to protect the ambassador within the ominous Navukgo Execution Chamber. Will you be able to redeem your reputation with President Naja...?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.