- Enter Navukgo Execution Chamber for a cutscene.
- From the Nyzul Isle Staging Point, use the southwest teleport at (G-9), then the west teleport, then exit to Bhaflau Thickets (Tandjana Islet). Proceed northwest to Halvung at (F-5), continue north into Mount Zhayolm, then travel to (D-8) to enter Navukgo Execution Chamber.
- The Mount Zhayolm Home Point #1 is right outside the Navukgo Execution Chamber.
- Unity Concord Warp (128 Mount Zhayolm) is also very close.
- Examine the Decorative Bronze Gate for a second cutscene.
- Examine it one more time to enter the uncapped, 6-person battlefield "Shield of Diplomacy".
- All buffs except food will be removed upon entry. Karababa will assist in the fight. Alter egos may be summoned once inside.
- Karababa primarily casts tier-2 Ancient Magic. She will warp out if her health drops to 20%. She can defeat the monster even if all party members are dead.
- After taking enough damage, she will say "That's quite enough... Time for me to start playing rough!" and receive a massive boost in magic attack power before spamming tier-1 Ancient Magic.
- Upon engagement, Khimaira 13 will have enmity equally distributed among Karababa and all party members.
- Mission Orders
- You are once again in the employ of Lady Karababa. This time, your role is to protect the ambassador within the ominous Navukgo Execution Chamber. Will you be able to redeem your reputation with President Naja...?