- Travel to the Cutter in Arrapago Reef (H-8), and approach it for a cutscene. This can be reached at (G-9) on Dvucca Isle, the same map as the Dvucca Isle Staging Point.
- Dvucca Isle Staging Point can be reached from the Nyzul Isle Staging Point: Take the northwest teleport at (G-8), then the west teleport, and then exit. From there, travel northwest and then eastward to the staging point at (I-9).
- Alternatively, from Nashmau, take the west exit into Caedarva Mire, pay an Imperial Silver Piece to the Immortal (E-11) to enter Alzadaal Undersea Ruins, take the teleport, and then exit. From there, travel westward to Arrapago Reef.marked as #3 entrance on Caedarva map.
- Examine the Cutter (H-8) and select "The Black Coffin" to enter an uncapped, 6-player battlefield.
- Upon victory, you will be transported to Nashmau for a cutscene.
- Participants who have already completed the mission will remain on the dock of the Cutter.
- You can bring Trust NPC's into this battlefield.
- All buffs except food will be removed upon entering. The Ashu Talif is under double-dark weather, and is considered an Assault area. Gessho will assist in the fight. Alter egos may be summoned once inside.
- Five Ashu Talif Crew will spawn, but will not attack until approached: 2 Rangers, 2 Red Mages, 1 Corsair.
- After the first wave, Ashu Talif Captain will spawn, along with four more Ashu Talif Crew: 2 Rangers, 1 Red Mage, and 1 Monk.
- Ashu Talif Captain will give up at 20% health.
- Mission Orders
- A mercenary colleague has reported feeling an ominous presence to the west of Dvucca Isle...