|La Vaule (S)||83||
||1||A, T(S) |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn every 2-4 hours at (H-6).
- High Defense, and fairly high Accuracy.
- Uses Daunting Hurl, a Catapult attack doing inconsistent damage. Sometimes it will do over 800~900 Damage, And in some cases very weak for 100~300 Damage. Blinkable.
- Also uses Grand Slam and Power Attack frequently. Blinkable.
- Appears to have some sort of enmity reset. This is caused by its Catapult/Daunting Hurl ability when it lands.
- Resists Paralyze and Gravity but Slow lands well.
- Duoable by some job combinations 75 (see testimonials).
- Seems to use up to 3 TP moves in a row. Similar to Despot.
In Greek mythology Aphrodite, whose activities Polyphonte failed to honour, made her fall in love with a bear and drove her mad. By daimonic urge she went on heat and coupled with this bear. Artemis seeing her was utterly disgusted with her and turned all beasts against her. Polyphonte, fearing the beasts would make an end of her, fled and reached her father’s house. She brought forth two children, Agrios and Oreios, huge and of immense strength. They honoured neither god nor man but scorned them all. If they met a stranger they would haul him home to eat. Zeus loathed them and sent Hermes to punish them in whatever way he chose. Hermes decided to chop of their hands and feet. But Ares, since the family of Polyphonte descended from him, snatched her sons from this fate. With the help of Hermes he changed them into birds.