|Ordelle's Caves||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around little room/hall G/H-8.
- Lottery Spawn from the Jelly in the area.
- Minimum respawn of 1 hour.
- Doesn't seem to use any TP moves, but has En-paralyze on its melee hits.
- High proc rate on the En-paralyze (100%?) effect to suggest shadows.
- Seems to be immune to Paralyze.
- Seems to have Double Attack.
- Seems to have increased attack speed with lower life.
- Immune to Gravity, Sleep, and Bind.
- Can hit between 50-80 damage to a level 75 character.
- Easy solo for DRG75/BLU37. Hit for 35-86 with Cocoon up and good gear, not including endgame gear. DRG75/BLM33 was defeated, even with Spirit Surge (2hr), wasn't casting, though.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||5||5||0||20||Vs. Birds: Evasion +||1~5|
Agar or agar agar is a gelatinous substance derived from red algae. Historically and in a modern context, it is chiefly used as an ingredient in desserts throughout Asia with Japan having many specialties, and also in the past century has found extensive use as a solid substrate to contain culture medium for microbiological work. The gelling agent is an unbranched polysaccharide obtained from the cell walls of some species of red algae, primarily from the genera Gelidium and Gracilaria, or seaweed (Sphaerococcus euchema). Commercially it is derived primarily from Gelidium amansii. So, Agar Agar being a jelly type mob makes sense, in that its a biological gel substance.