Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- You must complete 1500 experience points worth of Campaign Battles in a San d'Orian controlled territory.
- A notice will appear after the battle if you have obtained the total amount of experience required, saying that you have completed this op.
- You may complete the experience requirement in multiple runs and in different zones.
- Report back to Rasdinice to receive your reward.
- You still get the EXP/limit Points and Allied Notes from the campaign battle as well as the reward from the Campaign Op.
- If you are knocked out at end of battle you will be rewarded with the additional EXP/limit points from this quest only if not tractored or HPing.
- managed to complete this after getting just over 1200 exp split between 2 fights probably only needed 1000 the above requirement of 1500 is a bit off
- Did 1 campaign battle earning 1295exp and completed the objective. I'm thinkin the requirement is roughly 1200 rather than 1500exp.
- Just did 1 campaign battle earning 1210 exp not capped and did not complete the objective. I think that above notes hit a cap for the campaign battle and earned more giving them the completion of the campaign op.
- Beastman Confederate forces are now planning full-scale sieges on royal strongholds within San d'Orian territory. Join the struggle in these decisive Campaign battles and assist our Knights of the Iron Ram in defending these key strategic points.
Unit Requirement: 1 member