The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must complete 3000 experience points worth of Campaign Battles in a San d'Orian controlled territory.
- A notice will appear after the battle if you have obtained the total amount of experience required, saying that you have completed this op.
- You may complete the experience requirement in multiple runs and in different zones.
- Report back to Rasdinice to receive your reward.
- You still get the EXP/limit Points and Allied Notes from the campaign battle as well as the reward from the Campaign Op.
- If you are knocked out at end of battle you will only be rewarded EXP/limit points if raised, but remember: if you home point or are tractored then you will lose all rights to allied notes and experience points.
- If you talk to Rasdinice after participating in at least one campaign battle, but before completing the quest (receiving the experience/limit point bonus), he will give you the option to abandon the mission or continue.
- Even if you hit "cap" on exp, there is still a counter for the Op, that is uncapped. You may be able to complete this Op in one run.
- Beastman Confederate forces are now planning full-scale sieges on royal strongholds within San d'Orian territory. Join the struggle in these decisive Campaign battles and assist our Knights of the Iron Ram in defending these key strategic points.
Unit Requirement: 1 member
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.