HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- The actual name of this enemy depends on the player's choices during the Unlisted Qualities quest.
- Spawns for the quest: Clash of the Comrades
- The Job of this enemy depends on the job the player uses:
- Thief, Samurai, Ninja, Warrior and Dark Knight make your fellow use Ninja.
- Warrior, Paladin, Dancer and Monk make the NM use Paladin.
- Dancer, Red Mage, Ninja, Scholar, Thief, White Mage, and Black Mage make your fellow use Red Mage.
- Beastmaster, Summoner, Puppetmaster, and Dragoon will make your fellow use Beastmaster.
- If his/her job is set to Beastmaster, your fellow will be assisted by Crabshaw.
- The NM uses Black Mage if the player is using a support job and main job that would trigger the same job for your fellow.
- Your fellow also possesses a subjob.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.