Records & Statistics Moogles
- Southern San d'Oria (J-9) / Northern San d'Oria (D-8)
- Bastok Mines (H-9) / Bastok Markets (G-8)
- Windurst Waters (North) (F-5) / Windurst Woods (K-10)
Talking to a moogle will trigger the following statistics being presented to you:
- Chat Frequency: Number of lines typed in /say, /party, /linkshell, /shout, or /tell.
- Conversations With NPCs: Number of times you chatted with a non-player character.
- Parties Joined: Number of parties you have been a part of.
- Alliances Joined: Number of alliances you have been a part of.
- Battles Fought: Number of times you have engaged in battle.
- Number of Times KO'd: Number of times you have fallen.
- Enemies Defeated: Number of times you have succeeded in defeating a monster.
- GM Calls Made: Number of calls to Game Masters for assistance in-game.
If this is the first time you have spoken to a Records & Statistics Moogle during this event, you will then be given the option to chose two rewards from the following list:
|Echad Ring||Caliber Ring||Leaf Bench|
|Trizek Ring||Facility Ring||Astral Cube|
Speak to the moogle again each subsequent day (after JP midnight) for the option to receive a prize or wait for a better prize. Selecting 'receive' rewards you one random item from the following list (excluding any of the items you are currently holding).
*It is not known the exact bonus given to the next day's prize, but we can presume that some of the lesser items are removed from this loot table.
- Southern San d'Oria (I-8) east side of Victory Square
- Bastok Markets (F-8) west side of Firewater Circle
- Windurst Waters (North) (F-9) north of Timbre Timbers Tavern
The first time you speak to the Event Moogle, you will be awarded an Akitu Shirt . Subsequently. the Event Moogle will offer to teleport you just outside the city to The Crustacean Cabal's Crab Club Arena. Visit the Guide page for further information on the minigame and rewards.
Past years' rewards are available from the coffer next to the event moogle: