||1||A, T(H), M |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Rock Juice to a ??? at (G-4) of the first map of Halvung.
- Summons an Achamothcampa every 60 seconds.
- Achamothcampa are either immune to physical or magic damage, and susceptible to sleep.
- They die quickly if the proper type of damage is dealt.
- Achamothcampa will aggro people resting near them whether or not they are being zoned, and will return from the zone to kill whoever was resting.
- If an Achamothcampa is left alive long enough after being summoned, it will turn into an Achamoth Nympha.
- Achamoth Nympha have high HP.
- Achamoth Nympha are highly resistant or immune to Sleep.
- They'll despawn if they are zoned.
- Achamoth can restore 30MP per hit. This does not drain it from the target; it simply "recovers" it.
- Double attacks frequently.
- Casts Hastega, Protectra V, Shellra V, Curaga IV, and ~na spells.
- Uses Proboscis. This TP move ignores shadows to drain mp and steal one buff.
- Recommend minimum of one Dispel to remove buffs.
- Susceptible to Stun
- Resistant to debuffs, and will erase them almost as soon as they are cast.
- Can be spell-locked using Poison II. Once locked it will only Poisona itself allowing all other debuffs to stay.
- Uses a move called Exuviation which heals him up to 10,000 hp based on how many debuffs are on him. Because of this debuffs aren't recommended for low man groups.
- Shorter amount of time between casts than normal mobs.
- Can drop multiple Organics, Oracle's Braconi and Aurum Sabatons.
- Recommended to pull it to zoneline.
- Use Thief's flee to zone Achamoth to the (N-5) into Bhaflau Thickets (entrance 2), or to the (J-7) zone into Mount Zhayolm (entrance 1).
- Take care of Hilltroll Mirror Guards as they do not despawn when the Thief zones.