||1||Aggressive, Detects by true sound, Detects by magic|
- Spawned by trading a Rock Juice to a ??? at Halvung, Map 1 ( ).
- Summons an Achamothcampa every 60 seconds.
- Achamothcampa are either immune to physical or magic damage, and susceptible to sleep.
- They die quickly if the proper type of damage is dealt.
- Achamothcampa will aggro people resting near them whether or not they are being zoned, and will return from the zone to kill whoever was resting.
- If an Achamothcampa is left alive long enough after being summoned, it will turn into an Achamoth Nympha.
- Achamoth Nympha have high HP.
- Achamoth Nympha are highly resistant or immune to Sleep.
- Once 2 have spawned, if you leave them alive no more will spawn. Have someone pull them away and just hold them.
- They'll despawn if they are zoned.
- If a pet/avatar/automaton/wyvern has Achamoth's attention when the Achamothcampa spawns, the baby will depop.
- Achamoth can restore 30MP per hit. This does not drain it from the target; it simply "recovers" it.
- Double attacks frequently.
- Casts Hastega, Protectra V, Shellra V, Curaga IV, and ~na spells.
- Uses Proboscis. This TP move ignores shadows to drain mp and steal one buff.
- Recommend minimum of one Dispel to remove buffs.
- Susceptible to Stun
- Takes half damage from Wind.
- Resistant to debuffs, and will erase them almost as soon as they are cast.
- Can be spell-locked using Poison II. Once locked it will only Poisona itself allowing all other debuffs to stay.
- Uses a move called Exuviation which heals him up to 10,000 hp based on how many debuffs are on him. Because of this debuffs aren't recommended for low man groups.
- Shorter amount of time between casts than normal mobs.
- Can drop multiple Organics, Oracle's Braconi and Aurum Sabatons.
- Recommended to pull it to zoneline.
- Use Thief's flee to zone Achamoth to the (N-5) into Bhaflau Thickets (entrance 2), or to the (J-7) zone into Mount Zhayolm (entrance 1).
- Take care of Hilltroll Mirror Guards as they do not despawn when the Thief zones.
Achamōth: It has been debated whether the name Achamōth (Ἀχαμώθ) is originally derived from the Hebrew Chokhmah (חָכְמָ֑ה), in Aramaic Ḥachmūth or whether it signifies 'She that brings forth'—'Mother.' The Syriac form Ḥachmūth is testified for us as used by Bardesanes, the Greek form Hachamōth is found only among the Valentinians: the name however probably belongs to the oldest Syrian Gnosis.