Worn by Dark Knights, the armor is in the same style as its respective Artifact Armor set, the Chaos Armor Set; however coloring differences (most noticeably the distinct purple highlights) makes the set instantly distinguishable from its lower level counterpart.
The set as a whole leans towards the often neglected magic side of the Dark Knight job, with enhancements to Dark Magic Skill along with Magic Defense and Magic Attack Bonus enhancements. The melee aspect of the job is not forgotten, however, with pieces enhancing both Accuracy and Attack.
This is the stage 1 +2 version of the Relic armor set.
- For the normal version, see Abyss Armor Set.
- For the +1 version, see Abyss Armor +1 Set.
- For the stage 2 +2 verison, see Abyss Armor (Augmented) +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Abyss sets visit Abyss Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Cannot be stored on a Moogle Slip
Level Armor Piece 90 90 90 90 90
- Defense 196
- HP +105
- MP +25
- STR +34
- DEX +6
- VIT +9
- INT +10
- MND +23
- Accuracy +15
- Attack +42
- Dark Magic Skill +19
- Black Magic Casting Time -8%
- "Magic Atk. Bonus" +12
- "Magic Def. Bonus" +7
- Enhances "Last Resort" effect