A, L, T(S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (I-7) Where Quu Domi the Gallant spawns in the present.
- Killable by 3 level 75's; RDM, RDM, THF.
- Duo'd 75 RDM & THF if players are very skillful.
- 2-8+ Hour Repop
- Uses Dark Invocation.
- Has a very high Counter rate.
- Possibility of Yagudo Sentinel placeholder.
- Uses Hundred Fists.
- Can be duoed by two skilled 75 Beastmaster's using the War Lynx's in the area. Kiting inside the tunnel at the bottom of H-8 of the same map, may be necessary at some points. Note: Bat's that pop in the tunnel at night do NOT aggro and are just as useful as the Lynx's. ~Parku and Reddragon of Titan.~
- Can be soloed by a very skilled Black Mage CerealkillerRagnarok 18:55, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
- If there's a Campaign Battle, will link with Campaign mobs and will attack NPCs. --Karakuri 06:53, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Predecessor of Huu Xalmo the Savage.