Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Speak with Roskin to activate quest and receive Elder wooden box. Roskin will ask you a series of questions. You should accept the first answer in the list, as other answers can / will terminate the activation sequence.
- Travel to (G-9) Eastern Adoulin and speak with Palomel to receive Imprint device S.
- Travel to (G-8) Rabao and speak with Quwi Orihbhe for a cutscene.
- Optional: Return to Roskin who informs you to use the device in various locales.
Restoring the Records
- Travel to (F-6) Ceizak Battlegrounds and examine the Mnemonic Pool for a Record of a thousand lights, depicting Ceizak and Jorius.
- Travel to southern side of (H-8) Cirdas Caverns and examine the Mnemonic Pool for a Record of a cavernous foray, depicting Marjami, Yorcia, Cirdas, Hennetiel, his wyvern Izzy, and Dhokmak.
- (Frontier Bivoac #2) Travel to the upper-left corner of (J-9) Yorcia Weald and examine the Mnemonic Pool for a Record of the generals' foray, depicting Yahse Karieyh, Cirdas, Yorcia, Rala Renaye, and Ashrakk.
- (Frontier Bivoac #3) Travel to (G-8) Kamihr Drifts and examine the Mnemonic Pool for a Record of the knight in black, depicting August Adoulin and Teodor.
- Return to Roskin for the final cutscene and your reward (8000 Baylds).
PART 2 (Mandatory to progress with next quest (complete the quest series))
- You can do this specific item, as part of the previous quest A Thirst for the Eons. Enter Rala Waterways from (F-7) Eastern Adoulin. Examine a blank target in Rala Waterways (N-10) for the question, "What entity keeps the Sacred City safe?" Solving the cipher contained in the Memo found in Rala Waterways gives the answer ERGISADE. This will reward 10,000 bayld.
- Talk to Palomel for an additional cutscene.
- You must zone before talking to Roskin for next cutscene.
- Talk to Roskin, who will ask you to retrieve a book from Celennia Memorial Library.
- Check the History stacks in the library to start a pop quiz on Adoulinian politics and zoology. You will need to answer 12 questions correctly. Upon failure you must rezone to try again, but you will have more time to answer per question, and the total number of questions will increase.
- Some questions are general trivia:
- The Library is run by the Scouts Coalition.
- Raptor fights are held in the Watergarden Coliseum.
- The fountain in Western Adoulin is the Font Xanira.
- Celennia Wexworth hailed from Rhazowa.
- Sverdhried Hillock was the father of rune fencing.
- The Rala Waterways were constructed 200 years ago.
- Cafe de Larmes is located in Eastern Adoulin.
- Pungent Fungi reside in Cirdas Caverns.
- Leafkins are in Leafallia.
- The Zoldeff River runs through Foret de Hennetiel.
- The king's lineage was originally held by Adoulin.
- Vortimere is the current Archexorcist.
- The body of water to the east of Adoulin isles is Sea of Zafmlug
- Exorcisms are performed in the Exorcists' Priory.
- Some questions are general trivia:
|Achuka||Firebrand||Lizards||Morimar Basalt Fields|
|Tchakka||Riptide||Aquans||Foret de Hennetiel|
|Order Of Adoulin||Ygnas S. Adoulin||Grand Chancellor||Swallow||Castle Adoulin|
|Order Of Woltaris||Melvien de Malecroix||Minister of finance||Leaf||Coronal Esplanade|
|Order Of Wheaterspoon||Hildebert||Minister of judication||Butterfly||Coronal Esplanade|
|Order Of Janniston||Svenja||Minister of public affairs||Dewdrop||Platea Triumphus|
|Order Of Renaya||Ikhi Askamort||Minister of education||Grass||Sverdhried Hillock|
|Order Of Gorney||Chero-Machero||Minister of commerce||Snake||Coronal Esplanade|
|Order Of Haverton||Margret||Scouts' Coalition||Raven||Eastern Adoulin|
|Order Of Karieyh||Lhe Lhangavo||Pioneers' Coalition||Monkey||Western Adoulin|
|Order Of Vocane||Gratzigg||Peacekeepers' Coalition||Root||Eastern Adoulin|
|Order Of Thurandaut||Flaviria||Mummers' Coalition||Lizard||Western Adoulin|
|Order Of Shneddick||Reginald||Couriers' Coalition||Murine||Western Adoulin|
|Order Of Orvail||Amchuchu||Inventors' Coalition||Spider||Western Adoulin|
- After the quiz you will receive Heroes and Legends of Adoulin.
- Talk to Roskin.
- After a game day talk to Roskin again to receive 2 bayld and 1-3 random skill-up books.
- Talking to Roskin once per Conquest Tally will earn you another 2 bayld and 1-3 random skill-up books.
- Roskin (Near Cafe des Larmes, Eastern Adoulin)
- Find clues that will unravel the truth surrounding August and his generals. The riches you'll receive for this classified mission may just amount to more than you could ever imagine.