The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Head to Norg and speak with Jaucribaix (K-8) for a cutscene.
- Head to Port Jeuno and speak to Sanosuke (H-8) in the Duty Free Shop.
- Head to Mhaura and speak to Phoochuchu at (H-8), standing under the bridge.
- Head to the lower portion of Bastok Mines. Near the alchemy guild, click on the door to the 'house' at (J-6) for a cutscene.
- Head to Waughroon Shrine in Palborough Mines for another cutscene.
- Return to Norg and talk to Jaucribaix to receive a Banishing Charm ().
- He gives you another if you drop this one.
- Return to Waughroon Shrine and trade the Banishing Charm to the Burning Circle to enter the BCNM.
- Alter Ego's may be used.
- Buffs do not wear upon entry.
- You lose Experience Points if defeated.
- You DO NOT need to be on Samurai to enter the BCNM.
- You can die and Reraise without aggro (assuming you die outside of the main circle), but the demons regen HP when not engaged in battle.
- You must kill the following three demon NMs within a 30-minute time limit:
- Demons appear to be level 66-67.
- The demons are immune to all forms of Sleep and Silence; however, you can put Onibi to Sleep.
- Paralyze, Bind, and Gravity affect the demons, with resistance building over time.
- The demons use their 2-hour abilities at low HP.
- When Onki uses Astral Flow, even if he has Onibi (an Elemental) out, he summons an Avatar named Ayakashi, which can be any of the 6 original Celestial Avatars.
- Gaki can cast Burst in relatively quick succession, make sure to stun or have shadows.
- Onki has approximately 3000 hit points. Rasetsu has approximately 7500 hit points. Gaki has approximately 6000 hit points.
- Can be defeated by many combinations of two level 75 characters. Solo fight possible with some 75 jobs.
- (see testimonials)
After the Battle
- After the three demons are slain, you receive a Charred Helm. The Banishing Charm can now be discarded.
- Return to Norg and report to Jaucribaix,
- Acquire a Gold Thread and trade it to Jaucribaix.
- Zone out of Norg and wait about 1 minute (earth time) before the next step.
- Speak to Jaucribaix to complete the quest.
See the Video page.
- Gilgamesh (Captain's Quarters, Norg)
- At the close of the Great War, Gilgamesh's father trapped a terrible spirit within a helm. That helm has been stolen, and it is your job to hunt down the thief and get it back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.