Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Antreneau - Port San d'Oria Inside the "Rusty Anchor" (G-7)|
|Requirements||San d'Oria Reputation 1|
|Items Needed||Hare Meat x5|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||The Dismayed Customer|
- Talk to Antreneau, he complains that he's had naught to eat but beans lately, and they just do not satisfy. The cook, Thierride, wishes he could make him some meat, but is fresh out.
- Speak with Thierride and he will ask you to get him 5 slices of Hare Meat.
- Obtain 5 slices of Hare Meat and trade them to Thierride to complete the quest.
- Talk to Antreneau again to get a sample slice of Grilled Hare.
- It's a good idea to do this along with The Merchant's Bidding as Wild Rabbits and Forest Hares will drop both Rabbit Hide and Hare Meat.
- The Forest Hares in West Ronfaure do not drop Hare Meat.
- Thierride (Rusty Anchor Pub, Port San d'Oria)
- Fetch five slices of hare meat.