The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
NOTE: Map numbers below based on FFXIclopedia Ordelle's Caves maps. Third-party map numbering in-game may differ.
- Talk to Balasiel (F-7) in Southern San d'Oria.
- The following steps are optional. You can immediately head to Ordelle's Caves without talking to either Chanpau or Morjean and still complete the quest.
- Talk to Chanpau (E-7) in Southern San d'Oria.
- Zone into Northern San d'Oria, and talk to Morjean in the Cathedral (L-7) (Manuscript room).
- Depending on your level, before heading out, be sure to have some sort of Sneak/Invisible to avoid aggro, and Warp or Escape for a quick out once you have the Stalactite Dew.
- Travel to La Theine Plateau, enter the ravine at F-6. After passing the Equesobillot NPC, follow the left wall until you zone into Ordelle's Caves.
- Go west in (G-3), follow this path. You will transition to Map 1 at (G-4).
- Continue down the steps until you get to the cave room at (I-5). Take the south exit from this room.
- Climb the steps. You will transition to Map 2 at (H-6).
- Proceed to the cave room at (G-7).
- To your left, touch the ??? that rests in the pool of water.
- Quickly search for the second ??? near the center of this room to receive the Key Item: Stalactite Dew. If you did not receive the key item, you have missed a step or you took too long between the ??? points.
NOTE: It is possible for a Will-o'-the-Wisp to be by the pool or the Stalactite and it will aggro by sight.
- Return to Balasiel for your recognition. You can take A Knight's Test without having to zone after completing the quest if the requirement has been passed.
- Balasiel (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Journey to the waterfall in Ordelle's Caves, and bring back proof of your visit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.