- Talk to Etteh Sulaej at (J-9) in Kazham for a cutscene and a Letter to Angelica.
- Take the letter to Windurst Waters and talk to Angelica at the Rarab Tail Hostelry. You will receive Angelica's letter for the chieftainness and the painting "Final Fantasy" that she wants you to hang in the Temple of Uggalepih.
- Go back to Kazham and talk to Etteh Sulaej for another cutscene. You are instructed to go hang the picture yourself in the temple.
- Go to (G-8) on the first map of the Temple of Uggalepih and hang the picture in the Stone Picture Frame on the south wall of the "Paintbrush Room". Trompe L'Oeil will appear.
- Defeat the NM and then check the frame and to obtain a Ripped "Final Fantasy" painting.
- If more than one person in your party needs this quest, the whole party will have to zone after the fight, and pop again.
- Return to Etteh Sulaej. As a reward, you will receive 3000 Gil. The quest is now complete.
- Zone out of Kazham and then back into Kazham.
- Note: If you've already completed Rise of the Zilart Mission 4 and touched the Rancor Flame, you'll activate the quest Everyone's Grudging instead of the repeat version of this quest. You have to complete Everyone's Grudging before you can continue; nothing will change the explicit message from Jakoh Wahcondalo instructing you to get your things and leave Kazham. Also, talking to Angelica doesn't change this fact as she demonstrates no knowledge of this quest.
- Return to Etteh Sulaej and she will give you a new painting, "Final Fantasy Part II". Do the same thing as before and go to the Temple of Uggalepih and hang it, and fight the same monster again. As before, you will get a Ripped "Final Fantasy" painting by checking the Stone Picture Frame after the battle.
- Go back to Kazham and talk to Etteh Sulaej again to get 3000 gil again.